Walk Right Back
by PamFord Davis

Have you ever walked away from something or someone and regretted it? It is difficult to swallow your pride and walk right back. The farther away you get, the harder it is to make the decision to return. We begin to rationalize something done in haste. If we wander from the truth of the gospel it is never too late to walk right back.


Deception invaded the early church and the apostles called for a return to truth. "We love you because the truth is now in our hearts, and it will be there forever. I pray that God the Father and Jesus Christ his Son will be kind and merciful to us! May they give us peace and truth and love. I was very glad to learn that some of your children are obeying the truth, as the Father told us to do (2 John: 2-4 CEV)."


John reminded them of the Lord's command to love one another. We must not forget that it is not a suggestion. We are to love each other as much as Jesus loves us. Are we willing to pay that price? Walk right back to Calvary and view the Way, Truth, and the Life. (John 14:6)

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print