Bette Davis Eyes
by PamFord Davis

Do you look deep into the eyes of those you speak to? What do you see? Eyes are very expressive. They often reveal our emotions more accurately than our words. Doctors even discover much about our physical condition by peering into our eyes.


Our eye color is included in our description on physical documents. Most fall in the common colors of brown, blue or hazel. A few are gifted with green or a shade of violet. The color may add to our beauty, but likely has no effect on our vision clarity.


People praise Bette Davis' eyes. They did draw our attention. The eyes of the Lord will one day hold our undivided attention. John saw a glimpse into the future and a sample of Jesus' majesty. (Revelation 1:13-16)


John in the limits of humanity painted a picture of the Lord's robe and clothing, head, hair, and face. He included highlights about Christ's feet, voice, mouth and eyes. "and his eyes looked like flames of fire (Revelation 1:14b CEV)." Fire purifies and his power will consume all evil. Eyes that wept at the grave of Lazarus will blaze with authority.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print