The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
by PamFord Davis

Ladies, how important is it to be beautiful? How do you define beauty? It's a topic that keeps popping up in my life lately. Is a beautiful child the same as a beautiful young woman? Do many see the true beauty in laugh lines and wrinkles upon the face of a godly saint? Those that love them always recognize the rare beauty found in any season of life.


While dating my husband we talked about our personal opinions about attractiveness. Some girls he described as pretty, were not at all beautiful in my eyes. I must admit that left me with unanswered questions. He loved me, must have found me appealing. So, if that compared to others he called pretty, I might need to take a second look in the mirror.


Scriptures touch on the subject knowing our desire to be beautiful, especially to those we love. "And I want women to get in there with the men in humility before God, not primping before a mirror or chasing the latest fashions but doing something beautiful for God and becoming beautiful doing it ( 1Timothy 2:9-10 The Message)." We should care about how we look, but focus on what we can become in Christ.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print