Splish Splash
by PamFord Davis

Most babies and small children enjoy bath time. Is there anything cuter than babies' first baths? Conventional methods of a plastic baby bath-tub or sponge baths are traditionally used. I preferred to bathe mine in the kitchen sink. The babies and I were on eye level and it held just the right amount of water. When they were old enough to splash water all over me and getting too lanky for the sink, we progressed to the family tub.


Men and women lose interest in splashing suds, but frequently splash cologne or aftershave freely on their bodies. It is both refreshing and soothing to feel the cool fragrant liquid splash on your face and upper torso. Have you ever thought about splashing love on others?


"May God our Father himself and our Master Jesus clear the road to you! And may the Master pour on the love so it fills your lives and splashes over on everyone around you, just as it does from us to you. May you be infused with strength and purity, filled with confidence in the presence of God our Father when our Master Jesus arrives with all his followers (1 Thessalonians 3:12-13 The Message)." Splish Splash, I'm ready for a love bath!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print