When Your Heart Aches for Another
by Marijo Phelps

Is there someone you are very close to? Someone you want the best for? Someone who is walking SO close to the edge of that cliff? Then you recognize that still, small, reassuring yet instructing voice which leads and guides you:

My daughter, he is not your child, but mine. I'm washing him pure in the blood of the Lamb. You see what is left to be done. I see him as covered with Christ's glory and HIS robe of righteousness. Pray that I might show you how I see him, resplendent with potential.

Don't close doors that I have opened. Admonish as I lead you only. Pray without ceasing to gain perspective.

He is beautiful in My sight and becoming more so daily. My grace IS sufficient for him. You allow him to seek my face and tap my grace. He will be made whole. A healing has begun already.

Support in prayer and pray with him. Selah.

In Isaiah 61:10 the writer goes over some of the blessings of the Lord in his life saying he delights greatly in the Lord and his soul rejoices in his God. He (God) has clothed me with the robe of righteousness and the garments of salvation likening the adornment to the bridegroom and the bride. What beauty and what a promise for those who are His.

In 2 Corinthians 12:9 we are encouraged in our weakness. God promises that His grace is sufficient for us and His power is made perfect how? When we are strongest? When we are at our best? Nope, it says "in weakness". The writer goes on to say he will boast gladly about his weaknesses so that Christ's power may rest upon him. That is a far cry from the standards of the world. Relax. He made you and certainly knows the areas you are weak, even better than you do AND He is there to lift you up and carry you through.

Matthew 9:35 speaks about healing and preaching, how Jesus went through the villages and did both "healing every disease and sickness", if His Body could just get a hold of that one today.

One of my very favorite "word pictures" is found in Malachi 4:2 where is talks about those who revere His name and how the sun of righteousness will rise (on their behalf) with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

What a picture those young calves bucking and jumping and leaping for joy of being released.

He promises to heal. We all need healing in so very many ways and we can also trust Him to heal those we love.

PRAYER: Lord God, please help me to leave him in your most capable hands. Help me to speak only when You give me words to say and to rest in that. I want to turn loose and have that peace which comes from giving this burden to You and watching Your most wonderful love unfold before my eyes.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print