We've Only Just Begun
by PamFord Davis

What do a newly married couple, kindergartners, and a sworn in elected official have in common? They've only just begun! The long awaited first day arrived; there would be many adjustments in days to come. Life offers us many beginnings and opportunities to experience something we never thought possible.


Put yourself in Noah's shoes as he leads his family and animals out of the ark. Life would be strange in this unexplored world before him. Our family has moved too many times to quickly count. New states and cities were overwhelming in the first days and weeks. My feelings of awkwardness were nothing compared to Noah and his clan.


What did Noah do first? Did he look for fresh water or a dry shelter? God's chosen man worshiped. "Noah built an altar where he could offer sacrifices to the Lord. Then he offered on the altar one of each kind of animal and bird that could be used for a sacrifice (Genesis 8:20 CEV)." Hope in the Father lived in the heart of a righteous man. As head of the family he demonstrated faith in a bright future. We've only just begun!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print