It Was I
by PamFord Davis

Just who do you think you are? That sarcastic statement often has anger as the catalyst. If someone over-steps their bounds and becomes controlling we try to stop them with a cutting remark. We challenge their authority and resist it with determination and pride. If the conflict happens at your place of employment, a mediator needs to restore harmony.


God called out to Moses in wilderness solitude, sending him on a rescue mission. He would carry messages to both the Israelites in Egyptian bondage and the Pharaoh who oppressed them. Moses realized there would be questions from his Hebrew brothers.


"Then Moses said to God, 'Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they say to me, 'What is his name?' what shall I say to them?' And God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM.' And He said, 'Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you (Exodus 3:13-14 NKJ)." His name, character and faithfulness verify His complete authority. HE IS!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print