Are You Ready for Jesus?
by Teresa Carey

Ready yourselves Brothers and Sisters for Restoration is well underway. Set God before everything in your lives. Put the Lord first before every action thought and deed. Put First Things first, where they belong then Divine Order will flow in your life. When you place The Lord as the Foundation in your life, he will then begin to build...upon that Foundation a Temple in you (your body) for His Holy Spirit to dwell in. As the Holy Spirit dwells in you He will be guiding your every move - His Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven. He will guide your every step and lead you Home.

All the Heavenly Hosts are calling for the Brethren to rise. To stand. To become the Sons and Daughters God Our Father created us all to be. Jesus gave His life so that we may have it. He gave us eternal life. Let us all except His gracious gift with thanks and praise, for He alone is the Author and Finisher of all Life. God Loves All His Children and He wants all to have a personal relationship with Him so that we may have every kind of happiness, peace and joy, no matter what the world throws at us, because if God is in us He is for us, and if He is for us who can stand against us and prosper?

Love, Peace, Truth and Light be with you all always in His Glorious Name Jesus Christ. Amen!

God recently spoke to my heart telling me to end my career as a model and wait for His instruction, which I did. He then guided me by the Holy Spirit into writing a book; Gods Plan For My Life?-What Is It? Now I can't stop writing! https://sites.google.com/site/teresacareychristianauthor/home

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print