You'll Never Walk Alone
by PamFord Davis

God created us with a desire for companionship. Infants feel a sense of security when parents are in their range of sight. I remember my son's contentment in an infant seat or swing, following me with his eyes as I moved around the room. Frightening events such as storms or loud noises cause little concern if mommy or daddy is there at a child's side.


I will always be a child needing the presence of my heavenly Father. I can trust Him to guide me daily and light the path ahead. No problem is too big for Him to handle and His presence gives assurance and peace.


The Hebrew nation left the slavery of Egypt behind and began a journey toward a promised land. There is great security in the knowledge that you'll never walk alone. "The Lord showed them the way. During the day he went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud. And during the night the Lord was in a pillar of fire to give them light. They could travel during the day or night. The pillar of cloud was always with them during the day. And the pillar of fire was always with them at night (Exodus 13:20-22 NCV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print