Disabling our Unbelief in the Ability of our Inherent Faith
by Jack Vorster

Adam was about to embark on course of eternal creative faith. All the "software" for this purpose was installed within his spirit and ready to go. God was waiting for Adam to turn on his "computer" - an act of picking and eating from the Tree of Life, which action would have been the prompt for God to click the "Enable" button.

We all know what happened. Adam turned on his computer, but picked the wrong tree. His innocence could not be converted to righteousness followed by eternal life. He now stood apart from God, spiritually separated from God the connection needed for a faith-filled, creative and abundant life.

By an act of deceit, Adam had the software within him manipulated by Satan, who inserted an "Add-on", which directed Adam to focus on a life of fear and evil. God's Enable button had to be put on hold until the Add-on intrusion could be deleted.

God instituted interim measures to hold man above water and to preserve his life. These measures took the form of laws incorporating rituals which necessitated ongoing participation for temporary atonement for sin. There were conditions attached. Failure to obey resulted in cursings and obedience brought about blessings,

Alas, man was doomed. That Satanic Add-on button had a devastating effect on his life. Man's attempt at righteousness was as a filthy rag. He failed miserably in trying to keep God's commandments. Poverty, Sicknesses and diseases, destruction and death, war and strife, were to be the leeches clinging to his very existence.

Four thousand years after Adam's fall, a new Adam was born into this world namely, Jesus Christ, the Son of God. He was the Tree of Life itself. He came to destroy the works of Satan so that man could be set free and to eat of that Tree. This meant that man would be reconciled to God and once again placed on the path leading to the fruit (bread of life) that would usher in an abundant life of faith and creativity here on Earth and for eternity.

The second Adam was without sin. He obeyed God and fulfilled the requirements of God's laws. He was God Himself, come in the flesh to suffer the penalty of death on behalf of man.

The day came. Jesus hung on the Cross. Death and hell were upon Him. He was about to set man free. God's finger was hovering over the Enable button. Jesus, Saviour of mankind, breathed for the last time. He plunged into hell, taking the sins of man with Him and dumped it at the feet of Satan and crushed the Add-on button before the devil's face. Simultaneously, on earth, the curtain to the Holy of Holies tore apart from top to bottom. God's laws were now placed in the hearts of men through Jesus Christ. Man, once again, had access to his Creator.

On the third day, Jesus ascended from hell and rose from the dead. And then it happened. God's finger came down on the Enable button. Man was officially pardoned, set free and able to live a sin-free, faith-filled, creative life free from poverty, sicknesses and diseases, destruction and death, war and strife if he wanted to.

Satan was furious. He could now only influence the lives of men if they allowed him to do so. Every creature made in the image of God now had a hedge of protection surrounding them, that is, those who came to know the Truth and received it into their hearts. Unfortunately, millions upon millions, believers and unbelievers alike, are still struggling to surface from the devil's onslaughts. Some, oblivious to the Truth, are in still in total captivity to him, actually enjoying the fares of wickedness imposed upon them.

How about you?

Did you know that you were absolutely set free from the cursings of the law, meaning that you are blessed in every aspect of your life? "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:" (Gal 3:13)

Did you know that your body is now the Temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed and sanctified by the Blood of Jesus and that the devil has no place in you and no power over you?

Did you know you were healed of every sickness and disease when Jesus died on the Cross? "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)

Did you know that you now have the faith of God through Jesus Christ and that it should come naturally because of the supernatural presence of the Kingdom of God within you?

Did you know that you can apply your God-given faith without fear, for it is the faith of Jesus working through you and you are simply doing what God's Word says you can do? "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (Mark 16:15-18)

Did you know that you are a living, walking powerhouse of a creature made in the image and after the likeness of God and that you are also a King and a Priest on earth and that you may have anything you need or even want? "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." (John 15:7)

You have the righteousness, peace and joy of the Kingdom of God and the love that goes with it, sealed by the Holy Spirit within you. Let your faith-loaded spirit and the words of your mouth bring forth the visible substance of what you need or desire, so that you may please God. "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (Heb 11:6)

Move the mountains in your life, lay hands on the sick and cast out demons. You are only doing what you've been told you can do. Do not be deterred by the denial of the faces looking on or the words of those still under the agenda of the enemy. The signs following you will do all the talking. You are merely declaring that the Kingdom is on earth as it is in Heaven. Jesus came to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom and said to John, "The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them." (Matt 11:5)

So you see, you cannot fail unless you deliberately prefer the ways of the world to abiding in Christ.

The only thing remaining is for you to jump for joy and to praise the Lord for you have been ENABLED! The world is at your feet and the devil under it.

Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print