The Wonder Twins
by Fredrick Nicholson

Back when cartoons were really good, there were the Wonder Twins, sidekicks to the Super Friends. They were really cool because together they could create whatever they needed to overcome any situation and circumstance. They would bump fists and say "Wonder Twin Powers, ACTIVATE! Shape of _______." Presto!! Whatever they needed showed up from nowhere. As believers, we have our own set of wonder twins that must be applied. They are faith and patience. Hebrews 6:12 states that we should be followers of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises. That means we should find someone who is working the principles of faith and patience, achieving measurable results, then get connected with them to learn how to do what they do. It's one thing to see it in the Bible, it's another to see someone that looks like you live it out. People want results now, especially in the times we live in. This is not something that happens overnight, both faith and patience have to be developed. That's why you should attend a good Bible teaching church. A good choir, a hoop, a holler, and a shout are not going to teach you faith and patience.

The Bible says faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Say what? Faith is substance and evidence you can't see? Yes, faith is what the stuff you are believing for is made of and the proof that it exists somewhere.

" For by Him all things were created that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible, and invisible" Colossians 1:16 (KJV)

Exercising your faith with patience is what brings it from the invisible realm to the visible. Just like the Wonder Twins, they work together to bring it to pass.

Patience is something that we all have to work on. A farmer who plants crop does not expect a harvest the day after. Seed plus time equals harvest. The farmer is just as convinced he will receive a harvest as soon as the seed is planted, so he waits in expectation of it coming to pass. A woman who is with child is just as pregnant the day of conception as she is eight months later. In fact, she begins telling every one she is pregnant before there is any physical evidence to support her claim. The key ingredient for your manifestation is that you speak with your mouth the thing(s) you want to see. Just like the Wonder Twins, through faith, with patience,we too should call those things that be not as though they were. Expect the best in your life. Our God is greater than the Super Friends and He can bless you above your highest thoughts prayers, desires, hopes and dreams.

Copyright 2011  by Fredrick F. Nicholson  all rights reserved

Fredrick F. Nicholson is a worship leader at New Life Interfaith Ministries which has two campuses, in Bessemer and Birmingham Alabama. You can read his blog @ http://fredrickfnicholson.wordpress.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print