Writing Tips
by Jeanne E Webster

copyright 2010 Jeanne E. Webster


Ask writers to comment on the challenges of their craft, and, depending on experience, education, and events in their lives, I'm certain you will receive varying remarks. Motivation, creativity, mastering the basic writing tools, smooth compilation of the piece and patience are the main challenges. Motivation is a huge challenge, as it's the igniter that fires up the thought process. Transforming thoughts into written words and formatting them into readable, interesting material is the art of writing.

The following paragraph is an example of the challenging mishmash facing a writer prior to creating an article:

"thinkupagudtopiktowritabot anpraktisegudgrammerchekyurspeling,bone up onpropperpunkuation,recershyertopik sitthewrittingasidea fewdaysthanreturn anprufreadagin . Efyerarticalluksgud submitt itto apublicker,thancrossyerfindgersanhopefer the best."

Challenge met:
"Research your topic, use good grammar, check your spelling, bone up on proper punctuation, proofread, set the writing aside a few days, then proofread again. If your article looks good, submit it to a publisher and hope for the best."


In other words, offer your submission in an eye-catching package wrapped up in shiny white paper with a huge red bow as the topper. And smile!

Shalom

(Check out my new E-Book ***
WOMEN OF THE BIBLE: A BRIEF BIOGRAPHICAL GENEALOGY*** http://ebooks.faithwriters.com/ebook-details.php?id=546)

Copyright Jeanne E. Webster

A published freelance writer,  editor/publisher of monthly newsletter for years.   [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print