I Wish You Love
by PamFord Davis

The signing of yearbooks or autograph books during school days can be a meaningful experience. Certain friend's entries are both insightful and sincere wishes for the classmate. The graduate is about to embark on a lifetime of adventure. Encouraging words not only bring temporary satisfaction, but also hold the possibility of future fulfillment.


Jesus did not sign our yearbook, but His prayer for us to the Father reveals how very much He loved us. If given the chance I believe He may have signed books of God's children with I wish you love! He desired our unity with the Father, Himself and one another. (John 17:20-23)


He wants us to see the reality of a bright future. "I showed them what you are like. And again I will show them what you are like. Then they will have the same love that you have for me. And I will live in them (John 17:26 NCV)." Maybe we were not voted the most likely to succeed, but if we know true love we have reached the pinnacle of success.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print