WORRY
by sana edoja


Worry is like a poison in our life. It stops us from sleeping properly and enjoying our lives peacefully. It is also bad for our health as it can gives us migraines, high blood pressure, stress, etc.

Personally, I am a person that worries a lot. Sometimes, I tend to dream that I've got an enemy that is following me wherever I go. It usually happens when I'm refusing to deal with a specific problem in my life.

However, the bible says that we need to put our problems into God's hands without forgetting that the ways of the Lord are not always are ways. Only God can help us to find a solution to our problems through words of wisdom or by bringing people into our lives to help us.

Matthew 19:26 (Whole Chapter)
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Philippians 4:6 (Whole Chapter)
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

For example, there was a time when I and my husband couldn't afford anymore to pay for our mortgage. After seeking legal advice, I decided to give my home back to the mortgage company to be repossessed. It was hard to see all things that we had worked for being lost. There was also the fact that we were in debts because we had borrowed a lot of money to buy our home.

The spirit of God told me not to be sad because everything happened for my own good. Otherwise, having kept the home despite the numerous debts, I could have lost my own life as it led me to suffer from panic attacks, depression, migraine, stress, sleepless nights. This was also due the fact that the mortgage company and the bank were disturbing me constantly on the phone to clear our arrears. Today, I'm living in a renting home and I've got a much better peace of mind.

However, we still worry about finding a job, financial and health issues but we need to try and sort the issues out and God will work out the best for us.

Let us remember to pray to God for wisdom and also that God is bigger than our own problems. The Lord in the bible defeated vast armies in one shot that were coming to attack Israel; He saved his beloved nation on multiple occasions to display his wonderful love and power. He is the same today, yesterday and forever, his love and abilities have not changed.

Psalm 91:7 (Whole Chapter)
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

1 John 4:4 (Whole Chapter)
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

To conclude, we have to involve him in our life on a daily basis and see our problems sorted. God gave me this image where I was floating over the sea, despite the waves being high and full of fury, I should always remain floating on the top of the sea, which means trusting God with wholeheartedly, no matter what happens in our life, God should always be in control.

Exodus 33:14 (Whole Chapter)
And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Psalm 9:10 (Whole Chapter)
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

To increase our faith, we should read our bible to see how God help Israel. This will plant the seed of faith into our hearts. Then, we will be ready to go and sort out our problems and be an overcomer.

Mark 11:23 (Whole Chapter)
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Romans 8:37 (Whole Chapter)
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Blessings,

Sana Edoja


http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print