Be Encouraged by Your Savior
by Marijo Phelps

Doesn't it make your day when someone tells you that you did a really great job at some task you were in charge of? It should make you feel even better when the Creator of the Universe reminds you of His love. If you have been "made new", become a "new creature in Christ" or been "born again" then this encouragement is for you! If you haven't been forgiven, there is no day like today and no time like the present. ASK. It is all about Him (Jesus) who died to set you free. I know. I was set free by Him and he has never let me down since!

My Child, you are mine for a purchased, paid price. I ransomed YOU with my life so that I might live in you and flow/move through your hands.

Doubt not your salvation. My Word is your assurance. Rest on Me, not your works. I am strength. I am love. You are mine and I will not let you down, drop you or push you away from my embrace.

Trust and believe me. I am your God. There is none other like unto me. None came before me. Never will you be rejected by me even when you hurry, rush and are out of focus. I have compassion on you. Your page is clean don't condemn yourself but come before me, feast on my Word and I will lift you up the mountain with dancing feet.

Come into my embrace that I might comfort you all is right. Focus on me and all else will be in perspective. Offer up your praises unto Jesus your Lord as they flow from your pencil, your heart, your tongue and your fullness in me. Be still and know that I am God and you are my daughter .Lift up clean hands before me, I have made them without blemish before the Father for praising Him. He delights in your openness and desires to fill and refill you.

Fear not, but trust as a babe. Open us your arms and heart, be vulnerable in His love. Allow healing to mend those crying, fearful parts as He recreates you, His daughter, His intended .Draw apart. Draw life from Jesus' well that your heart and being may refresh itself and overflow to others, focus, not chaos; lifting love, not confusion, beauty out of ashes of consecration.

I loved you enough to die for you, let me live in and through you to touch others as you worship Me. My daughter, analyze not, nor dissect, but accept and let me love you through my Word.

In Philippians 3:8 Paul is speaking of considering everything a loss compared to the greatness of knowing Jesus Christ as his Lord, for whose sake he (Paul) has lost all things. Paul considers them (all things) rubbish, I believe some translations even say "dung", that Paul may "gain Christ". I don't think there is much more that could be said in the way of emphasis in this scripture.

1 Peter 4:11 talks about speaking the very words if God if we speak. It also talks about serving with the strength God provides so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be glory and power for ever and ever. Amen.

Prayer: Dear Jesus, may this be such an encouragement to believers, new and older as it was to me. May they sense Your personal love, concern and tenderness as You draw them closer to You. May You equip them to go forth into their Jerusalem and share in Your most incredible Name! AMEN.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/


(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print