Are You Hearing from Your Heavenly Daddy?
by Marijo Phelps

Always, even as adults, we find great comfort in hearing from our Heavenly Daddy. During those times when our normal response would be dismay, if we talk to our Lord Jesus we may find Him answering us with His still, small voice. And that voice is oh, so clear:

Child, do not dismay, do not fear. Your vision/view is so limited. I see. I have, once again/continually gone before you two and prepared the way. Blanch not.
I have an adventure for you in Me. Be excited in that knowledge/surety. My timing is perfect (soon and very soon). I Am the ways and means provider Selah.

In Exodus 20:20 Moses tells the people of Israel to not be afraid, He informs them that God has come to test them so that the fear of God would be with them to keep them from sinning. I find this most interesting. Sometimes it is good to have a healthy fear regarding something. That fear can even help you from getting into trouble.

Exodus 23:20 God speaks of sending an angel ahead to guard and bring the people of God to the place He had prepared for them. Do you ever think of what is going on in the unseen realm on a daily basis? Not only are the demons fighting, warring, and trying to distract or destroy you BUT the angels of the Lord are working, protecting and going forward on your behalf!

We do not have to choose to be overwhelmed or dismayed. The Lord our God is right there. We do not need an appointment or to be concerned we will get a busy signal. He is with us and He is able. We can talk to Him and get His input each minute of our day. Let us never forget our "very present help in time of trouble". If you have not asked Jesus to be your Lord and Savior there is no better time than right now. Ask His forgiveness and He will answer you to set you free!

Prayer: Dear Jesus, help us to yield as you lead, provide and take care of our enemies. You have taken care of the details and free us up to trust and worship You. AMEN.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print