Angel On My Shoulder
by PamFord Davis

There is a resting place preferred by many small children. It beats any baby stroller on the market. Many parents also find it avoids the hassle of folding and unfolding strollers. They can forget the routine of storing strollers in the trunk. It's as easy as one-two-three.

#1 Lift the child up.
#2 Place them on your shoulders.
#3 Hold them in place securely with your hands.


You are now ready for a brief walk, stroll through the park, or an instructional visit to the zoo with an angel on your shoulders. They love the seat and your presence. Have you ever noticed how many children view a parade from the lofty perch? They have a better view than their parents do.


An angel came to minister to Daniel. The presence of God's messenger drew his attention. Daniel might have sensed an added measure of strength and protection. I've got an angel on my shoulder!


"Don't be afraid, Daniel,' he said to me, 'for from the first day that you purposed to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your prayers were heard. I have come because of your prayers. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia opposed me for 21 days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me after I had been there with the kings of Persia. Now I have come to help you understand what will happen to your people in the last days, for the vision refers to those days (Daniel 10:12-14 HCS)."


Daniel's prayers were heard by God; personal revelation followed. Evil forces delayed the angelic encounter, but could not halt it. Do you seek God's will, need answers to difficult questions? Whisper a prayer, and do not be surprised if you feel an angel on your shoulder!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print