Que Sera Sera
by PamFord Davis

Our fate, destiny is sealed, why fight it is the attitude of many. They are not resting in the perfect will of God, only giving up when facing difficulties. Hearts become cold and indifferent; zeal for life vanishes and tomorrow has no purpose. With a sigh they murmur Que Sera Sera, what will be, will be


It is true that the Lord will fulfill his plan, but willing participants carry it out. The rewards are beyond number. Each baby step of faith brings the courage and desire to expand our horizons, stretch our faith, expecting to see His hand at work.


Queen Esther found herself at the center of conflict, an eyewitness to the planned total extermination of her fellow Jews. Women's opinions carried no weight; what could she do to change the course of history? Her role at first seemed insignificant, but her trust in her cousin Mordecai pushed her from her comfort zone.


"Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai: Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish (Esther 4:15-16 NKJ)!" She did not cast her fate to the winds; she believed in answered prayer.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print