Everything Is Beautiful
by PamFord Davis

It is 6am and you roll over in bed, hit the snooze alarm and drift off to sleep for ten more minutes. Like a nagging cough, the alarm comes back much too soon. You turn it off, throw back the covers and crawl out of your bed. It's a Monday and you can stall no longer.


Your first look in the mirror is a real revelation; causing you to wonder if plastic surgeons make house calls. Rushing to the kitchen for coffee at least keeps you on your feet. That's progress.


You arrive at work five minutes late and discover you are the first one there. It's a Monday. Staff begins to gather, each seeming to be in a trance. You notice a new face coming your way.


"Beautiful morning, new on the job, name's Bob"!


You wonder what is so beautiful about it, honestly you don't even remember if the sun was shining. The new man chatters about how excited he is to work with the company. His chipper attitude is becoming contagious.


"What profit has the worker from that in which he labors? I have seen the God-given task with which the sons of men are to be occupied. He has made everything beautiful in its time (Ecclesiastes 3:9-11a NKJ)." God made everything beautiful; we just need a refresher course in appreciation for His work.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print