MY DAY OF SHOPPING FROM HELL
by sana edoja

MY DAY OF SHOPPING FROM HELL

Last Saturday, I went clothes shopping in a hard discount store. It was a very hot day, about 30 degrees Celsius, living in the south of France; it gets pretty hot during summer time.

As I don't own a car, I took a bus and changed to another bus to take me to the clothes shop situated in the outskirts of my town. Finally, the bus dropped me opposite the other side of the road but I had to walk 10 more minutes to reach the pedestrian crossings as I couldn't cross the national road anyhow as there were huge lorries passing by, it is more difficult for a lorry driver to notice a person crossing a road than it is for a normal car, because of their height.

Anyway, I managed to reach the outlet shop, all sweaty from my difficult journey. I could finally start my clothes shopping.

Unfortunately, the security guard kept a closed look on me, kind of suspecting me of going to try and steal some clothes, his attitude towards me was kind of discouraging me of buying any clothes at all. Finally I picked up a few clothes that I wanted to try on, but was told that the fitting rooms were out of order. Then, the sales assistant told me that I could buy the clothes and come back to change them on the next day If they were not fitting.

As a result, I was annoyed at the whole turn of events; I was ready to walk out of the store without buying anything. After a moment of indecision, I took my courage in my two hands and started trying the clothes on top of skirt as it made it easier to use my skirt as a body shield. Besides I was aware that the security guard was staring at me but kept a fair distance from me when I was trying the clothes on.

Anyway, I didn't care anymore what anybody thought as I told myself that I didn't do all that difficult trip to return unfitted clothes the next day to the shop.

At the end of the day, I had stayed 2 hours in the shop and bought 6 items of combination of skirts and trousers as the total amount came up to only 12 euros. That is so cheap and, all the clothes fitted me. The only thing is that I had to wait a further 30 minutes for the bus in a full blazing heat to return home.

Overall, the whole experience was worth it.

To conclude, we need to take courage and not fear what anybody thinks if we have decided to do something in our life, defying the odds, we'll be surprised at what we get out of life.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

God bless you all. Sana Edoja

































http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print