WHY DOES GOD LEAVE BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO US?????????????????????
by sana edoja

Are bad things happening around the world to prevent people to come to know the lordship of Jesus Christ in their lives? How can people believe in God when sickness, accidents, earthquakes, tsunamis, bankruptcy, murders, rapes, wars, child abuse and so on happen everywhere Looks like the Evil one is reigning on the throne of the earth rather than God. It is very hard to accept the truth about God, especially when something bad has happened to your family or your friends.

Personally, I believed that God did not exist as I saw all the evil doings around me. Not until someone preached the Gospel of Christ, I came to understand that this evil was the consequence of all the sins we do every day. Those sins stink before God and their consequences rule our lives as we reject the forgiveness of God.


Story 1:

I met a very nice guy in my life that lost both his legs in a terrible car accident. When he was in a coma, God showed him a vision of hell and heaven. Now, he is preaching the word of God everywhere he goes with his artificial legs, he is travelling the world and he is so full of the word of God, he never goes out without his bible and always found people to provide his essential needs. His mission is to share the love of Christ with the whole world. Having been a sinner, doing drugs and going clubbing, God stopped him in his tracks and used him for his glory to bring sinners to the love of Christ.


Story 2:

I read about the story of a lady that became a prostitute for a living. One day, she heard the message of the Gospel of the forgiveness of Jesus Christ through a television program. Following that encounter, she gave her life to Christ and her life changed tremendously; she made it her priority to help other prostitutes to stop using their bodies to earn money, leading them to respect their bodies by bringing them to the love of Christ and helping them to find a job that doesn't use their body in a sexual manner.


Story 3:

Today, I read the story of a man that used to be in a famous musical group in the nineties. One day, this man got married to a lovely lady and continued giving concerts internationally. Unfortunately, his lovely wife contracting aids but himself was found seropositive. As a result of this misadventure, he decided to stop giving concerts and to stay by his wife until she died 4 years later.

This man said that he found comfort in the bible after his wife passed away, the words of God spoke to his heart tremendously and profoundly. As a result, he decided to work for the "secours catholique" which is an association that help people in need all around the world, he takes people that are sick on vacations during summer time; having a strong passion for the Love of Christ. However, this man is covered of tattoos with a long beard but people found it easier to identify with him and approach him easily for help.

God has used the experience of his sickness and the death of his wife to bring help to so many people. He now shares a flat with his younger brother and still sings as a hobby.

God says in his word that He is stronger through us when we are weak, his grace being sufficient to us.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

In conclusion, I would say that God uses the troubles in our life for his own glory so we can do his work and experience his amazing love. More importantly, God uses the help he has given us to bring others to know his love. He wants to love the world through us. If we had everything, we would be selfish but in our sufferings, we are weak and God can help us and show us his love like he did for his beloved nation Israel in the bible when they were in bondage in Egypt.

Hebrews 10:24
And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

God bless,
Sana Edoja

http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print