Am I That Easy To Forget?
by PamFord Davis

Selective hearing is a malady experienced by many, graciously tolerated by family and friends. The root cause is still under investigation. It can begin at any age and shows no sign of eradication. Early symptoms in victims include disinterest in those around them, occasional grunts and refusal to make eye contact.


The problem seems to spread quickly to other areas of the body. Selective memory is a must to avoid. We seem to be able to recall wrongs done against us, favors owed by others and personal recognition. Our memory blurs in cases of the many times people treated us kindly.


God pours out His blessings, delivers us from danger and makes His presence known. We forget His goodness, and complain, if in His perfect timing, He delays answers to prayer. Blessings come and we forget to say thank you. It is easy to see that selective memory hits too close to home.

"They forgot God their Savior, who did great things in Egypt, wonderful works in the land of Ham, awe-inspiring deeds at the Red Sea (Psalm 106:21-22 HCS)." Is He that easy to forget?

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print