Working My Way Back To You
by PamFord Davis

It is easy to spot individuals who are happy with their work. They tackle tough jobs with enthusiasm and excitement. Employers dole out dreary or boring positions; if accepted by the right people, difficult challenges appear in the form of child's play.


Wives and mothers carry out their work motivated by love. Caregivers working for hourly wage find menial tasks distasteful lacking ties of relationship and love. They find it easy to turn their back and walk away when problems arise.


God works in our lives, tenderly shaping us into the image of his Son. (Romans 8:29) He will stay on the job 24-7. "And I am sure that God who began the good work within you will keep right on helping you grow in his grace until his task within you is finally finished on that day when Jesus Christ returns (Philippians 1:6 The Book, Living Bible)."


Have you ever seen two lovers searching for each other at an airport, train station or bus terminal? They work their way through a large crowd with no thoughts of stopping until meeting face-to-face with their sweetheart. God works his way through our distractions and sin; he patiently works motivated by grace and mercy.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print