PREACHING THE GOSPEL
by sana edoja

The other day, I went social networking with some people I've never met before; we played board games and then, ended up having dinner. We were three persons in all, one atheist, a Muslim and I was the only Christian person.

It was only about 10.00 pm in the evening, when the Muslim person starting talking about God helped her through her illness to find the right doctor to treat her; it was a miracle that she was still alive despite her previous illness sufferings. The other person talked about her previous illness and how the doctor changed her life once she had been operated. She was suffering no more. All those conversations led us to talk until 1 pm in the morning about God, our different beliefs.

The Muslin said there were a lot of similarities between the Koran and the Bible but I told them that the biggest difference is the way to go to Heaven. What struck me more, God had ordained this appointment to happen for them to hear the Gospel through me, and I told them that the belief of the Muslim was salvation was through good actions but I told them that according to the bible, for one sin that you have not repented you can go to Hell. Our works are filthy in the sight of God, only by confessing Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour and through repentance in baptism, can we be saved.

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

To conclude, we need to be ready to answer any questions at any time or hour about our faith in the hope of the bible. This is very important that we are available to God when he gives us the opportunity to speak about our faith in the God in the Gospel of Jesus Christ because we are planting a seed in people life, we shouldn't be afraid to speak because the Holy spirit is helping us by giving us the right arguments to share with the world.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Romans 15:9
And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.

1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print