What is the Answer or Maybe We Should Ask Who?
by Marijo Phelps

Questions that we ask over our lifetime, answers that we try to find, sometimes we think the quest is taking us in many, diverse directions. For me, many of those questions were answered when I met Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If I get quiet before Him I can usually hear Him whispering to my heart of hearts. Following is one of the things He has whispered to me:

Fear not, for I am with you. You shall not always have an answer for your each and every circumstance because you KNOW and TRUST THE ANSWER, Jesus.

He has perfect understanding, relax in His wisdom. Do not badger yourself trying to know every facet of that which you are supposed to walk through in faith.

When a child's hand is in the Father's his is to go rejoicing, not questioning every turn and corner. Curiosity is ok but figuring or analyzing so you're "in charge' or "calling the shots" is only going to slow the journey and cause you pain.

My love and perfect plan for you is birthed out of great compassion and concern for your very best interest. Take my hand and we shall go forth victorious. Rely on my strength my child. I love you most dearly.

In 2 Corinthians 4:18 we are encouraged to fix our eyes not on what is seen but what is unseen. What is seen is temporary and what is unseen is eternal. This scripture is a mind boggler. How can we look at what we cannot see. Yet, when we focus on that how can we not "see"?

In Isaiah 25:1 the prophet is lifting up his Lord and God saying he will praise God and exalt His name, in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. One look at the evening sky here in the mountains confirms that. One look at the life I used to lead definitely underscores the mercy and love of God.

I Chronicles 16:11 encourages us to "look" to the Lord and His strength, seek His face always. Can we see Him with our eyes. Not yet, but we are anticipating and waiting that very day!

Prayer: Ah, Lord, looks like I am retaking a test again to lean on Your strength, dare to believe and hold on to only You and realize that I don't have to have each little answer if I know and trust in You. HELP? AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print