Shine on Harvest Moon
by PamFord Davis

We often need a fresh perspective on who we are, where we fit in the scope of God's creation and plan, and a greater appreciation of His lavish love. God's greatness quickly cuts us down to size, and we give Him the reverence and awe He so richly deserves.


In a super-size-it culture, we place importance on quantity and forget how small and frail we are in comparison to the vastness of space in the universe. Who are we to question God's will and ways? His love is beyond measure and unlimited grace surpasses our sin. Look above and reach out to share His mighty redemptive plan.


"When I observe Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You set in place, what is man that You remember him, the son of man that You look after him? You made him less than God and crowned him with glory and honor (Psalm 8:3-5 HCS)." David felt unworthy to serve such an awesome God, yet compelled to offer praise. "Lord, our Lord, how magnificent is Your name throughout the earth (Psalm 8:9 HCS)!"

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print