Glory of Love
by PamFord Davis

Companionship is an important factor when making plans to remarry following the death of a spouse. After years of happy married life, the survivor feels lonely and desires to share remaining years with a compatible partner. Finding God's choice brings contentment and joy. The glory of morning smiles and hand holding with sounds of shared laughter fill the house once again.


A church building is simply a structure for a gathering of people until the Lord enters. "The cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. Moses was unable to enter the tent of meeting because the cloud rested on it, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle (Exodus 40:34-35 HCS)." The Holy God and the presence of His glory were in total control.


The tabernacle and later temple foreshadowed Jesus, God's presence, Emmanuel, God with us! All who entered His presence were in the presence of God. God invites us to enter through prayer. Experience the glory of love!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print