Four Walls
by PamFord Davis

The walls of a structure provide strength to the entire building. I viewed construction progress of our brick home early in our marriage. Seeing the walls go up made me very excited. When I walked around the cement slab earlier in the process, I found it hard to believe it could be big enough to be foundation of a three bedroom home. Four walls brought the vision closer to reality.


The children's classic Three Little Pigs not only warned of the dangers of a Big Bad Wolf, but also taught the importance of proper planning and construction of homes, using quality materials and investing time and energy.


Jericho city planners built a protective wall around their city and rested behind the formidable barriers. 'It was faith that brought the walls of Jericho tumbling down after the people of Israel had walked around them seven days, as God had commanded them (Hebrews 11:30 The Book-Living Bible)." Our opposition builds walls of separation; faith pulls them down!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print