Liberated in the Lord's Love
by Marijo Phelps

Liberated, being set free, out of bondage and into LIFE. What can anyone possibly find wrong with this picture?

Prayer: Oh, my Jesus, you make joy in my heart when I hear you speak my name! I love You. Help me to tune in and listen and hear Your whispered plans for today. I've read the book, chapter and verse. I already know Your plans for tomorrow. I want to be ready a warrior for Jesus!

My child, I am preparing my Bride, I love you so. Think not that my timing is slow. I shall pour out blessing upon you. My ways are perfect and you do delight therein. Wait but awhile and it shall become very clear to you what is in my heart. You shall and do hear. Fear not but rejoice. I love you and have a special place for you where I shall be also. More will become clear as you walk daily in my path of righteousness. Selah. You have been set free, child, no doubt, no guilt, no self recriminations but free in Jesus rest in that release, be free.

In John 3:29 the Bible speaks of the bride and the bridegroom saying: "The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete."(NIV)


Revelation 19:7 encourages us to rejoice and be glad giving Him glory and states that the wedding of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.

Just think about that for a minute, Jesus is coming for His Bride. Yes, there is some work to be done first to get us without spot or wrinkle but He said it and it will be accomplished.

Farther along in Revelation 22:17 we hear the familiar passage the Spirit and the Bride say come, let him who hears say "come". Whoever is thirsty, let him come; whoever wishes let him take the free gift of water of life.

These are dry times, dry for our nation in many senses. What a promise to get a hold of and sink our spiritual teeth into. Do you suppose this promise is "good"? Well, it is not the federal reserve backing it up with nothing but paper. It is the Lord Jesus Christ maker of heaven and earth. Looks like this promise might be really good and backed up!

Deuteronomy 32:4 reminds us that He is the rock, his works are perfect and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He.

His promises even come with further guarantees. What more could a believer ask for?


Isaiah 29:19 shows an appropriate response on the part of the believer, to be humble and rejoice in the lord, the needy will rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

When we read these words how could we not rejoice!

John 14:3 speaks of Jesus going to prepare a place for us and then coming back to take us to be with Him.

Wouldn't you love to have a "sneak peek" at that place? Don't you just wonder how much longer when you look at the morning headlines. Draw close, listen to Him, read His Word, share Him with those in your life who do not know Him yet..

Topping this all off is Romans 6:22 speaking to us about how we have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit we reap leads to holiness, the result is eternal life.

Body of Christ, Bride of Christ we have so very much happening right now! We have so very much to look forward to. Let us not become complacent, time is short.

Prayer: Dearest Jesus, our Bridegroom, please help us to maximize the time and share You with many. Give us ways in conversation to segue into things of You, to ask questions that start wheels turning in people's heads. Help us to be even more sensitive to Your Holy spirit's timing and directives. You promised you'd be with our mouths and teach us what we should say and we say "yes, Lord, yes!" We have been liberates for Your purpose, use us we pray! AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print