GOD HAS CREATED YOU PERFECT
by sana edoja

The Devil may sometimes use somebody to put you down, by lying about the wonderful qualities of your character.


John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

People will often discourage you by saying that you are lazy, good for nothing, ugly and so on.
But you need to stand in the Lord and know that God has fearfully made you.

Psalm 139:14
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

God has created beautiful, intelligent, wise, strong, courageous, able, kind, polite, generous, confident and so on.

Do not listen anymore those lies but dwell on the good promises of God for your life. God created us in his own image.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God has wonderful plans for our future:

Jeremiah 29:11:
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print