The Three Bells
by PamFord Davis

Owners of stores install elaborate door entrance systems, alerting them by bells, beeps, or buzzers. I've commented that I would go crazy if working in a place with those annoying sounds all day. I understand how important it is to know when customers or intruders enter, only wish they could find a better way.


Young children and teens at times wear bells on their shoelaces, and many of us use jingle bells during the Christmas season. It's nearly impossible to come or go without ringing those bells. It results in chuckles, but could wear on the nerves over time.


"Make pomegranates of blue, purple, and scarlet yarn on its lower hem and all around it. Put gold bells between them all the way around, [so that] gold bells and pomegranates alternate around the lower hem of the robe. The robe must be [worn by] Aaron whenever he ministers, and its sound will be heard when he enters the sanctuary before the LORD and when he exits, so that he does not die (Exodus 28:33-35 HCS)." It was music to the ears!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print