A Time to Heal
by Lori Godfrey

A Time to Heal



It seems in everyone's life there comes a time when people have to heal. Life will inevitably throw us an unrepentant slew of hardships, whether it happens for a reason beyond our control or ourselves.

Life threw us a slew of hardships, not long ago. "Janie, no one is going to tell me how to run my life, not even you," my husband said one day.

"John, you must know that your life will remain the same until you make the choices you know you should make. Based on what God has laid on your heart",I said, as he walked towards the door.

"God or death will be the only way I change. There will be no further discussion because that is the way it is"

The door remained opened. Obstinate and uncaring is how John left that day.

He was correct in one sense, not even his wife of fourteen years could persuade him to stay. He was a man on a mission, determined to live his life the way he wanted it, without regard to those around him.

Regardless of a person's background, everyone carries memories of their past throughout their lives. Hopefully, the positive out weighs the negative.

When we were born into this world, we weren't given the promise of a perfect life, but neither have we been given the promise of a life completely void of love and laughter.

A time to heal is dedicated to those who ponder the meaning of life and why they have been assaulted by the trials and tribulations life brings upon the human race.

I suppose there are those who manage to skate by with hardly a scratch and then there are some who are continually beat up. The only conclusion I can find for those who continually need time to heal is that God has a greater plan for you.

He has given you a mission to fulfill and the enemy of your soul will be active in your life, relentlessly attempting to end God's calling on your life. He will stop at nothing to try to destroy your calling. If he is always at your heels, know God is beside you, one hundred percent of the way.

He promised never to leave us or forsake us. His promises are yea and amen. Whether someone is facing an illness, divorce, or death, He is an ever- present help in time of trouble.

My name is Lori Godfrey and I am a Christian freelance writer and author. I also have been published in my home town newspaper. I write for a bi-monthly magazine and I am presently writing a memoir. I have two websites www.writingforhim.net www.bibletruths.us  As the author I hold the copyright.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print