Upside Down
by PamFord Davis

I'm a fan of movie musicals. Give me Fred and Ginger, romantic love scenes, choreography, and a full orchestra. I'll give you my undivided attention and appreciation. The dance partners seemed to anticipate each movement of the other, swaying with perfection.


One of Fred Astaire's most famous dance segments featured him dancing up the walls and upon the ceiling. Viewing it, I knew I could not believe my eyes. Unlike flies and spiders, we cannot walk or dance on ceilings. The upside down feature came from creative construction of producers. He actually danced with both feet on the floor.


"But the Jews who were not persuaded, becoming envious, took some of the evil men from the marketplace, and gathering a mob, set all the city in an uproar and attacked the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people. But when they did not find them, they dragged Jason and some brethren to the rulers of the city, crying out, 'These who have turned the world upside down have come here too (Acts 17:5-6 NKJ)."


Early Christians were so radically different that opposition accused them of turning their world upside down; in reality through the power of the Holy Spirit, they turned it right side up!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print