The Task of Being the Light of This World
by Carl Marshall

The light of this world is a task that not many are able to complete. It is a difficult task, because we journey by faith, which will frustrate us at times. Our frustration usually stems from us not knowing where God is leading us, but realize that it is also a period wherein we develop a personal relationship with the Son of God. We must be able to endure by faith the task that we are given, and continue with this task until it is finish. God is the one who will guide us along the way, and though we are guided along the way, the decisions by us are done independently. Jesus said that we are the light of this world, but who are We? Someone must be faithful before beginning a task from God, so then We are his faithful. His faithful must live by his commandments, first are the commandments of Jesus, then we focus on the task at hand. The commandments of Jesus are the foundation for the work that we do with him, our wisdom will increase while we set this foundation. Realize that we have a task, because God has dealt us all, the measure of faith, and this is a task similar to the blessing from Isaac to his son, Jacob (Genesis 27:27).

Faithful Christians must be able to recognize each other, in fact, the task at hand is common among faithful Christians; we are neighbours, and if we are not able to recognize each other, then we are not worthy to be called faithful. Jesus has called his faithful to prepare his children as a bride adorned for her husband (Revelation 21:2). It is possible to prepare God Children only if we understand the mystery that is in the Kingdom of God. Studying in colleges and/or universities will not suffice, because the mystery that is in the Kingdom of God is taught only by the Son of God. If we are able to understand the mystery that is in The Kingdom of God then surely, we will be able to prepare anyone who believes that Christ Jesus is the way for a permanent marriage with our Heavenly Father.

October 2018 copyright

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print