I Concentrate on You
by PamFord Davis

I have always enjoyed the game Concentration. It first went on the air in 1958, hosted by Hugh Downs. Producers later updated the game and aired it for another generation. The winners found themselves in the national spotlight, achieving success primarily because they could focus on where they previously viewed hidden cards.


It is easy to lose our focus and the ability to concentrate on priorities in life. Employers, needy people, and personal interests pull from all directions. What we chose to concentrate on will become a driving force.


"Brothers, I know that I have not yet reached that goal. But there is one thing I always do; I forget the things that are past. I try as hard as I can to reach the goal that is before me. I keep trying to reach the goal and get the prize. That prize is mine because God called me through Christ to the life above (Philippians 3:13-14 NCV)." Paul concentrated on the goal ahead. I desire sharpened concentration; Jesus must be my first love.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print