Love
by S Mariah

I have found some scriptures relating to LOVE.

God is love, and that's the foundation of our belief. And it's essential and very vital to our belief as well.

"Our ACTIONS will show that we belong to the truth, so we will be confident when we stand before God" - 1 John 3:19

Our actions count much for God, how we treat peoples, and our actions prove to others who we truly belong to...we do not need to preach to others we belong to Christ, they themselves will see it as we behave in a Godly way towards outsiders. Our actions will prove itself...

"God is love, and all who (live in love) live in God, and God lives in them." - 1 John 4:16

Here we see, we need to (live in love), live in God, do what God says in the Bible, that we truly LIVE IN LOVE. If we do not practice what we have learned, we are kidding ourselves. As we live in love, God lives in us.

So God is love, in order to truly confident in our walk with God, we need to be a doer of the Word, truly walking in His light. Love is an action word, not a passive one.

May we have the "Love" in us, truly reflecting the love of God to others. Amen.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print