Lift Up Those Weary Hands
by Marijo Phelps

This is a word that just came to me for a family who are friends and pastors. I also feel it is for more than them. Read this and allow the Holy Spirit to speak to your hears those parts which apply to you, today!

The chorus that comes to me is "how great is our God!"

It I could have a "picture" in my mind of your family it would be with smiles on your faces, raised arms, singing that song as you sing the Holy Spirit is going over answered prayers, provision, lavishing love down upon you guys and reminding you of the past history of God coming through, meeting you where you are, pouring out His love on you and giving you His peace. HE is able.

He would love to have you resting and trusting and leaning on His most capable arms. Are they big enough? More than that! Does He have enough peace to overcome? Rooms and rooms full of peace just open that door and take a peek it will leak out all over you.
Can you do "it"? (plug in whatever the circumstance for "it") Nope but "it" is His gift given to you so that you can see just how ABLE He is He doesn't mean for you to struggle with grunting and groaning and unbelief (picture getting a hernia lifting that back pack with that boulder that He can make fly with one touch of His finger). He means for you to agree with the enemy (do I have your attention?) and say "no, I cannot handle this it is too big for me, you are right enemy BUT my Jesus is more than able, more than capable, more than willing and I am calling upon Him right now.

Not by might, Not by power but by MY Spirit saith the Lord. Is there rest in that? You bet. Is there peace in that? More than enough peace. Is there comfort knowing yes, yes, yes, knowing in your "knower" and most importantly allowing the Holy Spirit to let that "knowing" trickle does into your heart and soul!

YAHOO victory in Jesus is not just a song! Victory in Jesus can be the theme chorus for the Your family. Victory in Jesus can set the captives free, heal wounds, change hearts and open mouths to praise and raise Him up if He is lifted up He will draw all men/women unto Him. (HE, HE, HE.) In Your family, in Your life, in Jesus's church that the Yours oversee. Alleulia!

I feel the above was given to me by the Lord almost faster than I could write it.
You are blessed and He is oh, so, more than able back up and back off and see the wonderworking power of the Lord Jesus Christ today, tomorrow and right through the calendar on your behalf. Are His ears too deaf that He can't hear? Is His arm too short that He cannot reach.

Not in the least.

You are precious in His sight He has plans for you He delights in you He set you free and wants to RUN with you (through meadows of flowers and on the daily paths too)
Is anything impossible for Him?

Is anything Impossible for Him in your family or life?

He desires to show Himself LARGE on your behalf. Will you let Him? Expect the unexpected delight yourselves in your Jesus He died to set you free and is doing just that.

Put your hands up in surrender Hands up in "Abba" Daddy position raising the toddler's arms to be drawn into the arms of the ever loving and everlasting Daddy. He wants to toss you into the air and hear you giggle. He is your protector and covering and delighted Daddy. REST in that. Childlike is your calling (as opposed to childish that we struggle with sometimes) Delight as that child. In curiosity, wonder, joy, no fretting, knowing that MY DADDY IS ABLE HE IS BIGGER THAN ANYTHING OR ANYONE THE ENEMY CAN THROW AT ME!

Be His daughter delight with a big grin the enemy is taken care of by those warrior angels but first by the blood shed on the cross at Calvary the day Jesus your Lord died for you. REJOICE.

God is pouring out rest, restoration, refreshing, renewal, as you relinquish your grip (gripping hands) and open them raising them up to praise the only one who is mighty to save and worthy of your praise. HE is able. HE is releasing you and setting you free. Yours is but to yield and let Him do His most wonderful and complete work.
Nothing is impossible for Him.

Selah (pause and think calmly about that) Shout unto God with a voice of triumph. Shout unto God with a voice of victory. HE really is able!!!

Whew. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print