Love that grows cold
by S Mariah

Dear brothers and sisters...

At the end time, the Bible did warn us beforehand, many believers their hearts will grow cold, first they get lukewarm, don't care about much anything surround them, they tolerant and not maintain the justice in Society, they see something happening, they kept on walking, not stopping for the 'need'. ummm does that sound familiar to you, or have you heard or eye-witnessed of it on the street somewhere, a christian, walked past someone that needed help?

As the Bible warned us, we need to take a close look at our 'Love Walk', love without action is dead and same as our faith.

We need to walk in "love", as passionate love for the lost, not a passionate love for lusting after others....not passionate about gossiping, discovering something new about other people on a Sunday, talk about them, criticize a bit with your expertise understanding of the subject...

Walk in "love" that involves 'being patience' listening to others without criticism but with understanding (pray if you lack understanding).

Walk in "love", means also put up with some stuffs about someone you know, bear with one another, part of the patience learning as well.

Love will grow cold if we ignore, neglect our daily 'love walk'. When 'love' is not ignited, then the fire will go out...

Think about the warning in the Bible, take heart and ask God to keep your 'love' burning for others, keep it burning, otherwise it will soon be extinguished. And by keeping it burning, not just pray for God to help you, we do need to do something, be willing to do something. It takes our 'willingness' too not just pray to God for it.

When we take up our "love" in our daily walk with God, God will also take part and be in partnership with us. First, it starts with our hearts, how willing we are!

Let's get it running for our "love walk".

May our hearts not grow cold for the Gospel, for the Lost, for God's Kingdom and may our Love for Christ keep on burning in us for more of Him, more of His love, more of His light in us. May we let His light shines through us. AMEN.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print