A divided heart
by S Mariah

When we talked about a 'divided' heart, we might think of different things like the Apostle Paul when he suggested us to remain single as he is, that marriage will cause our hearts to be divided, our attention would go to our husband/wife.

But in my article, I would love to address another distraction to our walk with the Lord.

Especially in Asian countries, that many new theories has emerged in the society that many peoples, including christians that we thought, well it's just a theory to learn, like some new learning from textbooks, it won't affect us. When we take a light attitude like this one, perhaps we are trapped.

Some theories called "long life" theories in Asia, that the speaker might teach you like a first-aid skills that you think if you learned it, you are able to help others, the truth is, the skill they are promoting, unlike first aid, it is some sort of spirits that they are using, promoting that can heal people' sickness!!

Yes! And we have to be very careful on any sort of theories, don't accept them all.

Some involved new age movement, they use the covering as "promoting a healthy life", in fact what they practice is the new age movement, using the spirits to control our bodies, using the spirits to do unbelievable movement and get an unbelievable result. Some might call it 'harmless', and yes, when you are in touch of the spiritual realm, we cannot see those things with our physical eyes, of course it does look like harmless to us. We cannot see it through our eyes.

Test any sort of spirits coming your way. Test them. If any sort of theories come to you, that they are glorifying our Lord Jesus, using the name of the Lord Jesus, yes they are with us, if not they are in fact against us.

We all familiar with the Scripture that says, if anyone is not with us, they are against us. If they are with Jesus, lifting up the name of Jesus, and glorifying His name,yes then they are with us, otherwise they are not with us.

Let us be very cautious of any theories come our way. The Bible is the only ONLY TRUTH. Do you believe it, brothers and sisters. All the words containing in the Bible is God's breath. Nothing is as purer as His words, nothing is as truer as His words. Do not compare His words with other books, or theories.

Only the Bible is God's breath. If we lose sight of it and believe in other theories, sooner or later, you will find yourself divided in the heart and when you discover yourself in that situation, repent and confess your sin to God.

In western Society, I believe there are many different theories in the market, in the bookstore, and we also need to take heart of what we are reading about. Use wisdom and discernment, ask the Holy Spirit to guide you.

God bless.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print