Suffering
by S Mariah

"Suffering" is a word that tastes so 'sour' in our mouth, whenever we taste it, it tastes pretty much the same, with no difference. We cannot taste the sweetness of it,just bitter and sour!

There were times we all screamed and shouted in our deepest heart, "Oh God, what are you doing?" Yes, if we can kindly be honest with ourselves and God, we all did that at times. "Oh God, Oh God!" "Why have you taken away all the blessings you used to give me!" "Have I done anything wrong, was it a punishment from you, God."

Yet, God remained silence, and we remained miserable, went down to silence and no longer praise Him, or pray to Him for our needs.

I still find myself revisit to that place again and again....how about you?

Our "Suffering" might last for a little while, our "suffering" might not go away as we wish it to.
And are you being persecuted, are you being destroyed....the greatest enemies of ours sometimes is our 'mouth' - the words that we allowed to flow out of it, we might have cursed ourselves for our future lots of time by using our own mouth. Not necessarily from those who really hate us, we can hate ourselves if we want to....we can be our greatest enemies ever!

I pray that we can remain calm, and be clear-headed not to curse our own self for our future. And during the 'suffering' time, may we hold more tightly on God and trust that He is with us and He is there for all of us. Amen.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print