Around The World (In Eighty Days)
by PamFord Davis

I like trivia, interesting facts, yet most are of no major significance. Little Jimmy Dickens, Country Western singer, is credited with being the first country artist to do a world tour. He has the bragging rights. Circling the globe is no easy feat, even with modern modes of travel. Jet lag may have not been a popular term back then, but I'm sure adapting to so many different time zones would be difficult.


Jesus gave his disciples a command; go make disciples in all nations. (Matthew 28:18-20) The world needed to hear the message of new life through Christ Jesus. His followers continue to spread the good news. Paul said: "And now, through Christ, all the kindness of God has been poured out upon us undeserving sinners; and now he is sending us out around the world to tell all people everywhere the great things God has done for them, so that they, too, will believe and obey him (Romans 1:5 The Book/Living Bible)." We still have work to do!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print