A better Hope
by S Mariah

What is a better HOPE for you? Do you want financial blessings, do you want a better home? Do you want a better car? Do you want some other things you long for for so long? You wish that God would have granted your request long time past? How are you today? Spiritually speaking, are you well?

A better HOPE - In Hebrews 7:19 we read, "For the law perfected nothing, but a better HOPE is introduced, through which we draw near to God."

A better HOPE for us, that we have no fear in approaching God these days when we put our faith in the name of Jesus Christ.

We have no fear, no more fear in approaching God with all our sorrows and worries. We can pour our hearts out to God, and He will hear us because of His son Jesus Christ. As we pray in His name, not our names. This is the Promise that God has given to all His believers, whomever is willing to call upon the name of the Lord will be saved, and God will hear them whenever they pray unto His son's name, Jesus Christ.

The old law has gone, has no effect on us now - the rules and regulations and the condemnation it brings when we failed to fulfill the laws. We have a new law available to us, believers. We no longer shall live in condemnation but the assurance of God's mercy and love to all who calls unto His name for help.

We do not need to be ashamed for what we have done in the past or at present, all our wrong thoughts, wrong motives, wrong behaviors are erased in God's eyes as we turn to Him in prayer, ask for His forgiveness. He erased our 'records' forever, and remember them no more. This is a BETTER BETTER HOPE for all of us, as we are still sinning in many ways, both intentional or unintentional and as we are still living on this Earth, we live in an earthly bodies with earthly desires in us.

It is hard to imagine one can live like a Saint. When we think like that, be aware of 'pride' in us, that God might humble us and let us know that we are only a human being on Earth, not someone that great!

This 'better HOPE' has given us the fearless courage to draw near to God. We can go to God fearlessly, boldly and with great courage and confidence. That God in His mercy will hear us. God in His great tender love, will assure His love for us all.

The 'better HOPE' is in Jesus. Only Jesus can give us a better HOPE in life.

Give Him all your Glory today. May His 'better HOPE' dwell in you, and realizing how blessed you really are. God bless.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print