Devotionals for your Daily Walk with God (day 2)
by S Mariah

 Luke 15:20 - "So he (the prodigal son) got up and went to his father." But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him..."

Isn't it amazing story? The prodigal son?! If they got the prodigal daughter, think I am definitely one too. It's a beautiful illustration of the love of Christ to all of us who knows Him and who receives His love.....He the prodigal son got back to his sense, thought of ways to excusing, explaining himself to the father just in case his father wouldn't accept him home. But the father with his unconditional love, not counting his son's sins, as long as he saw his precious son, he filled with compassion, he threw his arms around his son and kissed him! Isn't it like the way Jesus loves us, isn't it sometimes the way we feel as well, when we feel so sorry, we feel a bit scared to come to God, but God our Heavenly Father welcomes us no matter what, His arms is wide open for us as long as we walk toward Him. Oh, what a story?!

Let's meditate on:
-How Jesus threw his arms around me today with His love and compassion toward me.
-Feel His love touching me now, His love that covers all my sins and wrongs.
-Come close to Him by faith, not by works. Remember we can come to Him boldly and without fear.
-Remember the way He forgave our sins, let it be a reminder for us and let us to forgive those who sins against us too.

Let's pray together:
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for reminding us of your unconditional love, that we can now come boldly to pray for anything before you, and we must not have fear to come to you, Lord. Help me and strengthen me, help me come to you whatever happens, help me to pour out my hearts to you. Help me to believe that you will hear me from Heaven. Thank you for loving and accepting me, Jesus. Though I had sinned against you greatly in the past, let the past now past behind me by your love, Jesus. Help me to keep on moving forward, not looking back and feel ashamed, for I am yours now and I am your precious (son/daughter). Thank you Jesus! Amen.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print