Fill My Cup Lord
by PamFord Davis

Most coffee lovers like to drink from a big mug. My Mom said, when one of my sisters visited, and had her morning coffee served in a small cup, changes were brewing along with coffee. My kitchen cupboard contains various sizes of cups; I like variety and use most at different times. My husband uses only a few; his preference is a big heavy Santa mug. Summer, fall, winter or springhe will use another only when the Santa favorite is dirty.


I need the Lord's fullness, if not I hunger and thirst. "While they were eating, Jesus took some bread and thanked God for it. He broke off some pieces, gave them to his followers and said, 'Take this bread and eat it. It is my body.' Then he took a cup of wine, thanked God for it, and gave it to them. He said, 'Each one of you drink some of it. This wine is my blood, which will be poured out to forgive the sins of many and begin the new agreement from God to his people (Matthew 26:26-29a ERV)." I am nothing apart from the power of his shed blood. He sends his Holy Spirit into hearts of flesh. "Say when" My spirit is a cup; I want it brimming over. Fill my cup, Lord.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print