A safe place to be
by S Mariah

Pretending is not necessarily an option in the 'safe place', you can free to be you when you are in the 'safe place', there is a place that you can be yourself, and no matter what you say, you receive your respect, no matter what you think about, you will receive a hearing..no one will shut you out, just because of what you say...there is a 'safe place' free to be you.

If you do not want to smile, you don't have to pretend you were smiling...if you do not want to please anyone, just be yourself....you won't need to do anything in that 'safe place', you can rest assure of who you really are, there is always someone to hear you, to listen to you....

Are you in the 'safe place' today....if you feel like screaming, just scream, if you feel like crying, just have a cry, if you feel like talking, just talk....cry out to someone who is always there for you, look not to the left or right...He is right beside you if you listen carefully and be aware of His presence around you...

In that place, there's no fear.....you can be free.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print