Love Within Us, The Body of Christ
by S Mariah

As we are the Body of Christ, the 'love' that within us must be evidence to all - including the Body and the Outsiders. I wonder when they (the Outsiders) look at Church today, will they really see the reflection of Christ, how Jesus came to Earth and sacrificed His life for them, do those people see that truth in our lives.

That's a very key question to ask ourselves today, in regardless to other issues outside the church. Outside the church, we are obviously living in a crazy world, with lots of deceptive teaching, deceptive practices both seen and the unseen. Both obvious and the hidden. If we look outside the church for long enough, we will grow faint in heart about how we are going to stand up for Christ! As our Voices is no longer ringing an alert to the World, the World just ignores our ringing bell and they just enjoy going their ways and look at us and have a good laugh! Or think that we are just being 'religious', about fruits of the Spirit, they might not even find any in us who called ourselves as a Christian. We might name ourselves or pride ourselves so well that, all we know is our brothers and sisters in Church, all they know is our nametags (with our church role, our church involvement, etc) but with the Outsiders, they might not know anything about us, except the nametags we are wearing.

Our Voices is losing ground in the World, we have found fewer and fewer Christians stand up for what is right, fewer and fewer Christians are actually walking in 'LOVE'. That's the main theme for Christianity, isn't it? 'LOVE' covers a multitude of sins as the Bible says and 'LOVE' represents the love of Jesus that He shed His blood for you and for me. We need to extend that same love to Outsiders. For those who looks so unworthy to us, those are the ones that Jesus loves and for those who looks so unpleasant in our eyes, those are the ones that Jesus would reach out to....

We Christians sometime have ignored or blinded to see the whole truth of the Gospel - LOVE.

We meant to reach out, but we do the very opposite. Instead of reaching out, we are reaching in to our own brothers and sisters more than we should be, we enjoy the fellowship every Sundays, having good time with one another, showing love and caring heart for one another, and we have missed the mark! We meant to bring more people into the Body of Christ, not to make the Body of Christ ours, but the Body of Christ belongs to God, belongs to His Kingdom. We are God's partner to bring more people into His Kingdom!!

We are losing our Voices in our Society, when less and less Christians are reaching out to those broken-hearted, to those whom Jesus loves. Jesus loves the poor, the needy, the imperfect, the broken ones.

Imagine a Society, full of Christians that really extending the love of Jesus to others, how would our World become for today??

The Body of Christ belongs to Christ, and the Body of Christ is the agent, is the channel for more unsaved become SAVED.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print