God's Open Door Policy
by Bob Valleau

Most of the corporate world, and even the military, has standing operating procedures. In fact, the military is known for its rules and regulations that have serious consequences if not followed to the letter. Two benefits of working in such a structured environment are order and protocol. Guidelines exist on what to do in nearly every situation. And if complications do arise, a standing open-door policy can be exercised for additional guidance and help.

God has a standing open-door policy no matter the time or day. And He has only two policies (or commandments) to follow: 1.) Love Him; 2.) Love Your Neighbor. (Matthew 22:37-40). Sometimes, we can violate or ignore these policies and find ourselves in a difficult situation. Choosing to follow our own selfish desires can alienate us from God or others.

God's open-door policy applies to everyone -- believers and unbelievers alike. For believers, He is an ever-present help in times of trouble (Psalm 41:6). For unbelievers, all that call upon His name shall be saved (Romans 10:13).

Let us thank God each day for being faithful to His promises and for leaving His door open -- a policy secured when His Son, Jesus Christ, died upon the cross for you and me.

Bob Valleau has over 30 years of writing experience for the Christian market. He was once named Christian Writer of the Year (San Antonio, Texas) by the American Christian Writers Association. He is the author of four books. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print