A church without Christ
by S Mariah

There's enough sad news in this world today. We are bombarded from every sides, some attacks are a true claim against us, some are not. A church without 'Christ' is everywhere, a church is not just a building itself. Is your church manifest the 'love of God' towards the neighbourhood, or is your church actively showing 'love' to others (outsiders), not just having harmony towards one another. The world is starving for the 'love of Christ'. They long for acceptance, long for forgiveness and long for the love only God can give.

We somehow as the church, took on a different route, the very opposite of 'love', we acted like the Devil, roaring around the unsaved, and we criticised, we judged them without mercy, we go against other religions and we let others to mock over Christ' name. We give an opportunity to the enemies to rise up and go against us.

We criticised, we took action to go against other religions, while we claim ourselves a follower of Christ, we lift up Christ' name in our songs and worship and proclaiming He is love. While we ourselves not acting in love. We are indeed insulting God ourselves when we say one thing and do the other.

Priests, pastors or ministers - we have to learn how to 'love' the way Jesus loves. We need to imitate the love of Christ to the world. Be an example to the world that, Jesus died to save them, Jesus loves them with an open arms, with a gentle and loving spirit not a critical one.

Jesus does not condemn others, Satan does.
Jesus loves, compassionate about others.
Satan hates people knowing the love of Christ.

Are we on Satan's side or Christ's.
Are we acting in love to the unsaved.
WE have to ask ourselves this question, though it sounds so basic and simple. We have to check our own walk, to see if we are indeed following Christ or else we might find ourselves walking against Christ, like Satan himself.

A church without Christ, is an absolute disgrace to God, an insult to us all. May we open up our hearts and let the Holy Spirit to do its work in us, making sure we do belong to Christ and love Christ the way we should, by showing love, mercy, grace and compassion to the lost!

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print