With Pen in Hand
by PamFord Davis

Most of us have a longer paper trail than we realize. World systems have documented us since our birth; Individuals placed your personal data in hospitals, courthouses, schools, places of employment and credit bureaus. You are a name, a number and a statistic. With technology advances, information is now also accessible via the world wide-web.


We once could take a man's handshake and word as a guarantee of commitment. A general rule applies today; put it in writing. At times, we might wish for a personal secretary to take dictation to be stored as public record. We have issues and we want to document them.


"I wish someone would write down everything I say. I wish my words were written on a scroll. I wish they were carved with an iron tool into lead or scratched on a rock so that they would last forever. I know that there is someone to defend me and that he lives! And in the end, he will stand here on earth and defend me (Job 19:23-25 ERV)." Job wanted it in writing. God keeps a paper trail too; he records the names of each of his children in the book of life!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print