keep 'love' running
by S Mariah

In Hebrews 6:11-12, we read that, we are reminded to keep on 'loving' others as long as life lasts...and in verse 12 it explains that, because if not, we will become spiritual dull and indifferent!

Our 'love' walk is very important as it is a 'witnessing' tool to others, as most non-believers they know what we are claiming in Christianity, Jesus is love and God is love. Jesus died for sinners at the Cross. They are very familiar with its saying, but we Christians need to do the showing.

As we get tired in doing good, get so wrapped up with our own concerns, we started to act selfishly (unintentionally). Why are we selfish, yes we do have needs and we need God to help us, and it is not a wrong thing to ask God for something we need. But we do need to maintain the balance of life, not purely pray for our own needs, but others. We need to reach out more regularly than just enjoying our church every Sundays and ignoring the needs of the unsaved.

Reaching out to the lost - it is to fulfill our calling of God, and yes, it is God's will for us to reach out to the unsaved, its our mission. And we all have one purpose to live on this earth, not for our own gain, but for the unsaved, for the Gospel Sake.

If we ignored this major calling of our lives, we will sooner or later become dull spiritually, our church life become dry, meaningless, no purpose, feeling bored at times. When we feel like that, it is because we have ignored our 'love walk', our reaching out to others. All we think of is, me me me!

Read also Colossians 3:5 - ...don't be greedy, for a greedy person is an idolater, worshipping the things of this world. At last...let me end my writing with this pleading to all of you....(my own version)

2 Tim 4:5, Dear brothers and sisters, may we (work at telling others the Good News), and FULLY (carry out) the ministry God has given you! May God bless your heart. Amen.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print